• Hard flexible wood composite slats to weave through your 3D or 2D panel fence
• available in the colors Wenge Brown or Graphite black
• available in individual parts suitable for the composition of your own custom project
- for 3D panels:
- Before use, first check the exact width of the mesh of your panel (mesh 50 (free opening 45 cm) or mesh 55 (free opening 50 mm)
- then check the depth of the bend of your panel (V-SMALL or V-LARGE)
||Check HERE the depth (d) of your panel manufacturer and what size of profile you need to order!
- the slats with a thickness of 3 mm can be placed flat as well as woven
- At the bottom, the slats are slid into a plastic fastening profile available in length 247 cm and 197 cm depending on your panel width
- at the top, the slats can optionally be finished with the corresponding top profile available in length 247 cm and 197 cm depending on your panel width
- the slats are additionally held in place by means of pressure clips
- for a flat installation in 3D panels, the slats are also fixed via V-shaped clamp profiles, available in length 247 cm and 197 cm depending on your panel width
- for 8/6/8 double wire panels welded out of pre-galvanized wire:
- the slats of 3 mm thickness are simply slid vertically through the double wire panels 8/6/8.
- ATTENTION! - Hot Dip galvanized panels can cause installation difficulties due to local zinc blocks
- At the bottom, the slats are slid into a plastic mounting profile available
- at the top, the slats can optionally be finished with the corresponding top profile
Do you want help with the calculation of the correct number of individual parts needed for your project? contact us at [email protected] for a customized offer or simply choose a kit with all accessories included and short top and bottom profiles.